Clients and Partners
MTW Solutions maintains strong relationships with state government agencies across the United States. Historically, we implement and maintain our Grant Management System and COMPAS products under state contracts in which we are the sole independent provider.
MTW Solutions also partners with a number of niche solution providers and large Information Technology backdrop providers to deliver a variety of projects and services to state government agencies.
Through partner opportunities and MTW specific projects, we have had the opportunity to serve the following agencies. We continue to provide ongoing Grant Management System services to our state education agency clients.
- Alaska Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Florida Agency for Workforce Innovation
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Louisiana Department of Education
- Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation
- Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Missouri Department of Social Services
- Montana Office of Public Instruction
- Montana Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education
- Nebraska Department of Education
- Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation
- New Jersey Department of Education
- Oklahoma Department of Education
- South Carolina Department of Employment and Workforce
- South Dakota Department of Education
- Washington D.C. Office of the State Superintendent of Education
- Wyoming Department of Education
Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner
MTW Solutions is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner since 2008. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have a strategic relationship with Microsoft that benefits our clients in several ways:
- Our clients can be assured that MTW’s products are built using the latest Microsoft .NET Enterprise Server platform of products.
- MTW has immediate access to the latest Microsoft technology, training, and support.
- Our technical team has met Microsoft’s highest level of requirements and demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft technologies.